Friday 22 December 2006

Ho ho ho


Merry Christmas and a jolly good new year to you all!
I am totally tired. I had a busy day with Christmas lunch, meeting up someone for dinner yesterday.You know the usual things. I can’t wait to go back to bed right now but I know that as soon as I leave here around lunch time, I need to finish my Christmas shopping. There is one thing I still haven’t bought and you bet I won’t be buying it at Oxford street. As much as I love London, I absolutely hate the crowds we have here. I am convinced that Oxford Street actively produces people.


Ok time for me to get a coffee.

All the best until I come back on the blog!
I am out!

2 comments:

  1. You have too much time on your hands if your thinking of that stuff! HAHA jk Have a good and safe holiday.

    Peace Out Homie


    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great holiday too! You have too much free time on your hand too if you are reading my blog.. hehe ;-) j/k

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails