Friday 27 April 2007

An overdue update...

LOL!! the folks at Private Eye never fail to crack a smile on my face!
I am so tired tonight. I am in France this weekend for a short trip. Soon I am off on my vacation. I have been going on and on about it for sometime now. I just cannot wait! This week at work has been extremely hectic and next week is going to get even worse so vacation is well earned! I didn't anticipate for work to get this busy - but then our office goes from one extreme to another! One day it is very dead and the next I just can't even find time to reply to a work email!
Anyway....tonight I saw "The Painted Veil" starring Edward Norton and Naomi Watts. A very nice movie! I love the beautiful Far Eastern scenery...very nice. I would love to one day visit that part of the world....

laters :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails