Saturday 20 January 2007

Hillary Clinton joins 2008 race


So it's confirmed. It was one of the worst kept secrets. I can't say what type of president she will be but I can say for sure that she is going to be better than W. Anyway, I really admire Hillary. I think she is a legend. If I could vote in American elections, I would vote for her. I find her strong, independent, smart and over all very likable. I would love to meet her one day.



The other contender Barack Obama may give her the run for her money. He seems rather charming and very popular. Young as well. I don't know him (as if I know Hilary!) but he gives a very good impression,so crowds are definitely gonna like him.




http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6283165.stm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails