Sunday 21 January 2007

Hillary Clinton Vs Barack Obama

I believe this is going to be an interesting race to watch. I know there are the other candidates but personally I think the race is going to be narrowed down to these 2. Hillary has a lot going for her except for one thing that is that she supported the war in Iraq. A lot of die hard Democrats are against the war in Iraq so she has a lot of explaining to do. To be honest with you, I am also interested in hearing her reasons. Barack, on the other hand, is fairly new. He didn't vote for or against the war in Iraq because at that time he wasn't even in the Senate! He is very popular and likable. But I believe, Hillary has the money, and like it or not, it comes down to who can raise the funds.
Personally I think it should be Hillary who should get the Democratic endorsement. Why? Because at this time USA's profile and image is in tatters thanks to W. I believe, they need someone strong, experienced and charming. Hillary is all 3. Barack is an unknown figure on the international stage. He needs more experience. His time will come! Anyway, this is my opinion. Lets see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails